The objective of the Junior ARTrepreneurs art program is to help empower the youth in the community by nurturing their talents and providing them with methods on how to market, price and sell their artwork. At the end of the 8-week program, a student art show will be held and the community will be invited to support our young budding artists by purchasing their art on display. Junior ARTrepreneurs is an affordable investment in your child that builds confidence and helps them develop their public speaking skills.
- Fosters creativity and confidence.
- Introduces basic business practices.
- Appropriate for ages 12 to 17.
- Skilled teachers will go to your school.
- Program followed by a community art exhibition where students will sell their work.